Monday, February 20, 2012

Honey Cinnamon Butter

I whipped this up this morning to have with my Teddy Bear bread. It's super simple, but oh so yummy! As soon as it hardens, I will hopefully post pictures, but I wanted to jot down the recipe while it was still fresh in my mind.


Honey Cinnamon Butter
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 c honey
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt

Whip all ingredients together with a silicon spatula or spoonula. Use immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap in the shape of a log. Serve with your favorite bread, muffin, bagel, etc.

NOTE: The honey seemed a bit overpoweringly sweet at first, so I added more cinnamon. I seem to remember that the sweetness becomes more muted as the butter solidifies, so I am not recommending reducing the amount at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment