Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I hope everyone had a marvelous Thanksgiving! This year I was fortunate enough to spend the day with my loved ones, especially the latest little addition to our family.
Photobucket

He wanted to help make the turkey, but given that it was nearly as big as he is, all he could do was watch.
Photobucket

With the new baby, I kept the table very simple using tried and true recipes. We had Roast Turkey with Herbed Butter.

Photobucket

Cranberry Walnut Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes
Photobucket

Roasted Green Beans and Fresh Cranberry Sauce
Photobucket

Last, but not least, my Caramelized Onion Balsamic Gravy.
Photobucket

Honestly, this gravy is in part why my husband married me.
Photobucket

Thanks so much to my wonderful auntie for braving the chilly weather to spoil visit us in Virginia.
Maryann thanksgiving

Opps, I almost forgot about dessert, which didn't photograph well. We had Libby's Pumpkin Pie
Photobucket

and Apple Pie Pockets
Photobucket

Time for leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment